We produce reports or organise workshops to help our clients identify their strategic needs and help them position their activities and their teams to produce the best internet of things solutions.
- Working with Nominet R&D on a global analysis of the smart city landscape. (2016)
- Was Innovator-at-large for Wintec Innovate, an industry-facing research facility at the Waikato Institute of Technology in New Zealand focused on agricultural technologies. (2015-2016)
- Co-hosted a workshop capturing design processes of #iot startups with Studio Dott. (2016)
- Worked with Nominet R&D on trend reports on the internet of things and is applications in education, farming and smart cities. (2014-15)
- Researched the landscape of UK internet of things startups and their requirements for the Digital Catapult to help shape its services around that space. (2013-14)
- Cross-business investigation on the present and future value of the internet of things for the BBC. This work was commissioned by the BBC North Lab