That global warming is a hoax. Today in Amsterdam:
Last month in Amsterdam:
So I thought that for my first actual post of the year I’d be a little audacious and inspired by this meme reveal 5 things about me. I’m not promising they’ll be interesting though : )
1. I NEVER have cereal WITH milk in the bowl. I’ll always have a glass of milk on the side, have a spoonful of cereal and then gulp down some milk after. Always done it, don’t ask me why, can’t remember.
2. I always make my bed because of John Le Carré’s book “The perfect spy”. There’s a bit in it about making your bed as a way to order your life or something.
3. I wore the Hijab when I was 14, when my family and I were living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, for 6 months. That was not a fun time for a teenage girl let me tell you.
4. I would kill for dark chocolate. Milky chocolate is so inferior.
5. I used to be a lifeguard. Worked on a lakeside beach for 2 summers, red bathingsuit and all.
How’s that for blog confessions? : )
People present last night:
Yasima Haryono & Robert